Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Not Tri'ing (duh)...

I love the sport, but after my last attempt at Ironman (Canada in '07), I lost ALLLL motivation, fire, and drive. Of course, it might have something to do with my latest job (working for a major aerospace manufacturer) and the shift I'm on (I start work at 2PM). Almost all my energy goes into my job. What's left is devoted to my spouse, home, dogs,and other interests.

Hmmmm...I put up hummingbird feeders and took a video this morning. I need a way to view it with others when I'm not at home. I need to see if I can upload it. Never having done it before, it could be interesting. Not sure what type of hummingbird this is, either, except that I suspect it is female (because of the lack of coloring).

Here goes...


Assuming that works, enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Shelley uttered...

It's been a long time, hope things are going well for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home