Thursday, December 01, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow -- Take Two


The Pacific Northwest (at least on the western side of the Cascades) is known for its rain, not for its snow. It's always a major event when it snows in this area. Today was no exception, except this is the second time in the same week that we've seen snow. It doesn't ever stick around long, but it's fun and pretty to watch while it happens. Were we to get any more of it, or if it were any colder, some of us may not like it nearly as much.

Oh, and I'm not feeling well, so not doing much. I have a lengthy Seattle Half Marathon report in the works, but for now it's staying in the draft stage. I'll put it up when I have more time and don't feel so badly. Just wanted to share a little piece of our weather with those in sunnier climes.

==================

BTW, that's my husband and my boxer dog, Precious. She wasn't too sure what all that white stuff was. Funny how a snowflake practically obliterated my husband's face. Weird. I was late getting back to work from lunch, so I only had time to take the one photo.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Bolder uttered...

thanks for the pic explanation... i was sorta scratchin' my head.

keep the snow.

send Starbucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home