Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen...

...are in Seattle. At least the old TV show, "Here Come the Brides" would have us believe that. And being from the northwest, I can attest, it is true. But that only counts when you can actually see the sky. I took the picture below of Mt. Rainier a little over a week ago when it was still beautiful.



This is a picture of Mt. Rainier at sunset when it looks like a giant strawberry snow cone.


Both pictures were taken from my just outside the building where I work. The one below is the same shot, but on a foggy day. Unfortunately, we've had a foggy day that's lasted about a week now. And it's cold. Highs are in the low 40's. Brrrr...makes for some very chilly riding and more than a few numb toes.

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Carrie uttered...

I had to come by after reading your comment on commodore's blog- "So, by default, others are where they are today because of the choices they made after coming into contact with you."

Nicely said. I've always felt that certain people come into our lives for a reason and you stated it perfectly.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger psbowe uttered...

I luv the pics of mtn, and I always appreciate the mornings I get to see it on our drive into work in olympia.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ellie Hamilton uttered...

Gorgeous!
How complicated is it to customize your blog header? I'd like to put something in mine.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Bolder uttered...

hmmm... you're supposed to turn off altitude when you go swimming!

oops!!

before we do any serious problem determination... i'm wondering if you tried taking out the battery, and putting it back in.

and, of course, does it need a new battery?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home