Monday, March 20, 2006

Northwest Beauty

I just wanted to post a few pictures to make the rest of you all envious at the beauty we northwesterners get to enjoy on those rare days when it isn't raining.


This is a shot I took as I left my sister's home a week ago. It had rained that day (I think), but that evening the sky, the clouds, and the colors as the sun set was simply stunning. I HAD to pull off to the side of the road and snap this picture.


Just this last weekend was the dedication of the trailhead I've taken to using quite extensively as it is only 3 miles from my home. Here is the slab of granite with a plaque that was part of the dedication.

And this is the view across the street from the above-mentioned trailhead. Said trailhead is currently paved for 15 miles in one direction. Makes for some great running and cycling.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Backofpack uttered...

It's daffodil season in the valley! Great pictures Susan, yesterday was stunning too, but it's back to gray today.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Cliff uttered...

That first pic is nice :)..i love weather slike that..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home