Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh, What a Relief It Is!

I saw this on Flatman's blog and couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for tests, usually doing quite well on them.

So, I took the 8th grade math test.

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


So, after passing the 8th grade math test with flying colors, I moved on to some other interesting tests. First off, my IQ. No secrets there. My logical intelligence is decidedly below average. Well, duh. Why else would I be training for an Ironman. That's not terribly logical, is it?

Your IQ Is 130

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Exceptional


Other than that, it looks like I'm a pretty smart cookie. What a relief. (Please, do NOT take this too seriously!)

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Unknown uttered...

Take you seriously, I know better. BTW I was afraid to take the 8th grade math test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home