Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

Yeeehaaaw! Yup. Got on my bike today and rode for 20 minutes. Okay, so it was really for 23 minutes. I have no idea how far I went because I was on my trainer and my computer wheel sensor was on the front wheel, which went absolutely nowhere.

I also swam this afternoon. I won't try swimming during lunch again any time soon. I was a little late returning to work and I didn't dry my hair or re-apply my makeup. I felt a little, um, {nekkid} without it.

Anyway, woke up this morning and checked my e-mail only to discover my coach had finally got me up and running on TrainingPeaks. Had I opened my email last night, I could have prepared for my swim this morning, but that obviously didn't happen. Oh, well. At least I managed to get both the workouts in. Tomorrow is a short run and some core work. I think I'm gonna like this coach. Look out IMC 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home