Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bad Blogger

I'm a rotten blogger. I think of stuff to write all the time, but finding the time to actually write it out is difficult. If I'm not working, I'm training. If I'm not training, I'm sleeping. If I'm not sleeping, I'm back to working or training. I just don't know where some of you find the time to blog and read each other's blogs and keep up. I know I'd like to devote more time to it, but by the time my day of rest comes around (usually a Monday), I'm exhausted and all I want to do is sit in front of my TV and watch as many of the shows that I DVR'd as I can and then go to bed. Early. For a change.

However, I was harassed today by Lady Lurker because because I have not yet kept up with my quote sharing. It's almost time for Success Quote #3 and here I haven't finished hatching Success Quote #2. The good news is, I did start it, but it's still in "draft mode." I may be able to finish that up today as there is nothing else on my agenda. At least, I don't think there is anything else I have to do. Except maybe get something to eat. Or take a nap. Maybe watch a little more TV. Besides. It's getting ready to rain again. Blech. I'm sick of the rain. Enough with the rain already! According to one TV station, we typically get .17" of rain a day during this time of the year. But for the last 18 days (maybe 19 by now), we have had a whopping .45" of rain EVERY FREAKING DAY. That's a lot of damn rain. The ground is so saturated, even for the Pacific Northwest, that mudslides are becoming a constant and serious concern. Gosh, I'm glad I don't live on a hill.

Okay, so off to finish my "Success Quote #2." And to update my weekly totals amount. And download my Garmin Forerunner 301 data. And, yes, to finish the CompuTrainer review (which is also currently in draft mode).

I shall return. (Where have we heard that before?)

5 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Unknown uttered...

You're busted! No more T.V. for you until you finish blogging. It looks like you all had a nice run today. I wish I could have been there, but had to start studying early this morning and reading blogs.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Cliff uttered...

Training is better than blogging. Or I mean training is better than blogging too much that you dont' have time ot train.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Bolder uttered...

i hear ya. all the shinyness of the new year is wearin'... and the trainin' : lather, rinse, repeat is wearin'...

keep up the good fight, don't read anyones blogs but mine, and finish that computrainer review.

no need to thank me, i'm here to help.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ellie Hamilton uttered...

My experience exactly in finding the time.... plus adding in email and the day is about gone. You're right: how do people do this?

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Fizzle uttered...

Ironman hopeful...

Fantastic!

I'm getting set for an Olympic-distance. The thought of an Ironman is surreal....

-e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home